Work Location: Chai Chee
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)
- Sell IT products, solutions and services to the corporate and/or public sector
- Identify and develop new accounts
- Drive the company’s sales goals by delivering outstanding result
- Responsible for maintaining significant key strategic accounts and ensure that the assigned sales goals are executed efficiently across the team
- Degree / Diploma in IT or related field / discipline
- At least 1-2 years of experience in account handling
- Experience in managing accounts in the Corporate/Public Sector preferred
- Must have proven track record in sales
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills as well as strong business acumen.
- Resourceful and highly motivated individual to achieve results in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with various business partners
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135