Work Location: Central
Industry: Information Technology
5 days work week
- Review of major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure client expectations are met.
- Solve client issues and to report any unsolved issues to the Director promptly.
- Follow up closely with contract(s) and contract renewal(s) for new projects/works for clients.
- Be responsible for change of orders, invoices and follow up of payment collection
- Achieve quarterly sales quota and ensure project(s)’ profitability.
- Aware of and in pursuit of account growth and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with project team(s) in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project status and aid identification of potential challenges and/or opportunities within or related to projects.
- Communicate and represent client goals and interests to the project team.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, so as to provide a uniform team representation and professional management of client expectations.
- Understand company capabilities and services in order to accurately inform clients and potential clients of company products and suitable business solutions.
- Provide to the Director weekly updates on account activities and follow up action(s) on pending sales status.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Meticulous and give attention to details.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and a team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135