Account | Business Development Manager – ICT & Connectivity
- Identifies the partnership strategy to grow the business value with strategic partners.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationship with our key strategic partners while also developing strategies to increase the joint business value of the strategic relationship.
- Acts as a liaison between company and its partners, and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing the account relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Identifying and converting Business leads to business opportunities
- Works to acquire new partners in one or more the identified categories through a joint business development with these partners.
- Be a proactive, responsive, strategic resource in managing partner relationships internally and externally.
- Teams up with Regional Sales team to understand local market requirements and work with partners to create compelling GTM to drive business outcomes.
- Successfully closed deals and managed complex partnerships with channel partners and large government and commercial enterprises, demonstrating an ability to think strategically about complex business issues and recommend and execute strategic action plans.
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience in Business Development/Partnerships/Channels or similar fields Minimum 3 years’ experience in clouds computing, network security and datacentres solutions.
- Experience of business development and/or strategic partnerships experience for or with Technology companies
- A track record of results and a collaborative mind-set, working with all levels of management (externally and internally) and communicating cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below or forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135