Work location: Tuas (straight bus or walking distance from MRT station)
Work hours: 8-hr shifts
Industry: Construction Material
Salary will commensurate with experience
The hiring company focuses on the development of the technologies required for the cost-effective production of Nano-engineered ultrahigh performance concrete.
- Assist in laboratory and on-site work
- Help in development of (Nano-engineered) ultra-high-performance concrete for building and infrastructure applications.
- Aid in optimization of construction materials e.g. cement, sand, supplementary cementitious materials into various ultra-high-performance concrete formulations
- Participate in various lab tests related to concrete properties measurement (mechanical and durability testing)
- Equipment caretaking and maintenance
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering/Structure Engineering or Chemical studies
- Candidates with relevant educational background but minimal working experience are welcome to apply
- Prior lab work experience would be an advantage
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team environment
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Feel free to call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135