Work Location: Changi
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri) & 9am - 1pm (Alternate Saturday)
- Primarily to assist the Senior Manager & Senior Operations Manager with the following:
- Planning, coordinating and the handling of general issues on air cargo management in the warehouse.
- Providing leadership and guidance to team of warehouse staff
- Maintaining excellent rapport at all time with all working partners and contractors
- Playing a pro-active role in anticipating and solving problems before they occur.
- Ensuring team execute works and tasks in timely manner
- Ensuring staff is well trained on the ERP in order to maximise the efficient utilisation of system for their daily work.
- Providing support to sales department
- Ensuring work executions are in full compliance of accredited SOPs (ISO, RCar, BizSafe etc) and customs requirements.
- Analysis of data from report – shipment activities, cost and revenue factors and processes
- Quarterly review of SOPs, KPIs and Budgets (including operating cost);
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required;
- Obtaining feedback from customers periodically on the quality of service rendered;
- Work with other managers in maintaining standards of health and safety and security in the work environment within the warehouse;
- Serving as a mentor, leader and team builder to subordinates;
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the company;
- Staff training and upgrading and be on constant lookout for improvement
- Serving as a bridge between management and staff to ensure company’s objectives and policies are effectively communicated
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135