Work Location: Central
Work Industry: Information Technology
5 days work week
- Perform End-to-End project delivery (Gather Requirements, Implementations and Go-live).
- Run Requirements Gathering and Process Workshops.
- Implement solutions such as ServiceNow, by performing configuration, coding and customization tailored to customer requirements. Integrate multiple systems via REST/SOAP APIs.
- Provide Level 2 Technical onsite support and resolution.
- Provide Technical and User Training to customers upon project completion.
- Review implementation plans and participate and even be able to manage product installations.
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience with web application development.
- Good object-oriented design and implementation skills.
- Exposure to and familiarity with creating enterprise-class software applications delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience in building software using agile software development processes
Experience with ITSM processes such as Incident, Problem, Change Management and Service
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in a Software Development or IT related environment.
- Knowledge with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3) will be an advantage.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135