Work Hours:8.30am - 5.30pm
Industry: Oil & Gas / Marine
Our client is a leading supplier of cords and steel/synthetic/hybrid ropes and they are looking to expand their team and Synthetic presence regionally.
Successful candidate will report to the Regional Commercial Director and work closely with the General Manager (Synthetics) and collaborate with the Innovation, Customer Service and Operations teams.
- Responsible for growing the company's Synthetics Business in Asia North / South-East Asia.
- Translate the overall long-term synthetic segment strategies into an annual regional sales plan.
- Ensure execution of the annual sales plan in terms of volume and margin through development of new, and ongoing contacts with existing customers.
- Set-up commercial partnerships that will accelerate growth.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and updates.
- Follow up on specific technical support and organize/commercialize company's services.
- Build in-depth product and application knowledge.
- Continuously monitor the target market, the evolution of customer priorities and competitor activities.
- Main contact with clients and be first in line to capture clients’ needs. Relay this information internally to play an active role in the product and/or application development and synthetics segment strategies.
- Degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineering or Business Management.
- At least 5 years of Business Development / Marketing & Sales experience in a B2B context, preferably but not necessarily in the Synthetics ropes business.
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas, Mining, Industrial / Cranes, Structures Marine or Cableways or similar segments would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge in international business management, international customer-supplier relationship, general business law and contracts as well as international trade practices and regulations.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A highly collaborative, enthusiastic manager with a proven track record of working in matrix organizations.
- History of setting and achieving high standards of performance.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time to visit customers and prospects in the region. (Currently not required until Covid situation eases.)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135