Industry: Consumer Goods / Home Appliances
Successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and will lead overall business development & oversee Sales team effectiveness in Singapore & Malaysia.
- Oversee both retail & projects business development
- Develop key growth sales & trade marketing strategies, tactics & action plans
- Drive business planning & execution to achieve annual sales & profitability targets & expand customer base
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Build & maintain strong long lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs & objectives
- Understand category specific competitive landscapes & customer trends
- Pricing Implementation & margin realization
- Provide competitive market dynamics intelligence and specific needs
- Oversee Logistics, warehousing, inventory management and supply chain operations
- Effectively communicate the value proposition thru proposals & presentations
- Overall costs control
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 10 years or more experience in managing sales operations in a growing organization, developing client focused, differentiated & achievable solutions
- Relevant experience in regional or local sales in appliances or FMCG company
- Experience of commercial and sales management
- Strong leadership managing sales & trade marketing teams
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135