Working Location: Singapore
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday; 08:30am to 6:00pm (5 days’ work week)
Industry: Household Appliances/FMCG/MNC
- Execute global product strategies for specified categories.
- Develop and manage communication budget, P&L, annual EOP and operating forecast.
- Support sales team in developing and maintaining relationships with retailers.
- Initiate consumer research in order to determine future product requirements as well as to refine consumer messaging of current portfolio.
- Ensure promotions are developed, fulfilled and measured for product categories.
- Manage product transition and inventory for the category.
- Analyse business performance, including revenue, volume, product earnings, category gap analysis, balance of sale, market share - national, regional, and channel.
- Lead the trade marketing strategy development to attain defined business objectives
- Co-ordinate trade show activity and other retailer events
- Develop marketing plans in line with business objectives for management approval
- Develop launch programs and timetables for management approval
- Ensure that new products are brought to market in a timely manner
- Manage promotional activity in conjunction with key stakeholders, ensuring all activity undertaken is aligned with overall brand plan
- Manage relationship with agencies / internal customers and ensure that briefs are clearly communicated, timelines and budgets are adhered to
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of marketing, merchandising, sales brand or other relevant experience
- Firm understanding of marketing methods and processes to ensure growth
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with previous P&L responsibility
- A proven ability to develop and launch new innovative products
- Demonstrated category management experience
- Strong PC, communication and analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below or forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135