Cloud Systems Engineer
Work Location: Raffles
5 days work week
• Basic experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
• Ability to work with virtualization technology
• Experience in monitoring and auditing systems
• Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
• Ability to translate architectural requirements
• Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
• Knowhow to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider
• Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
• Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
• Capability to migrate on premises workload to service providers
Education Qualifications & Work Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering
• Familiarity with Azure Cloud, Microsoft Office 365 will be added advantage
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135