Work Location: Changi
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri) & 9am - 1pm (Alternate Saturday)
- Ensure data integrity for all inventory transactions updated into system.
- Liaison between clients and warehouse staff on all goods receipts and goods release.
- Arranging and monitoring of goods collection and delivery.
- Perform system inventory reconciliation, weekly cycle count and stock-take.
- Ensure relevant documents are generated for all
- Update of activities and rates into WMS.
- Issuance of GR & Pick List for daily whse operations
- Ensure E-commerce orders are fulfilled timely.
- Ensure suppliers' invoices are checked & verified within the month.
- Issue monthly billings to clients.
- Manage clients’ queries and complaint
- O/ N Level or Diploma holder
- Experience in 3PL environment
- Experienced in e-commerce fulfilment.
- Good Knowledge of IT system
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel spreadsheet)
- Basic knowledge on warehouse management system
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge on customs permits declarations.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135