Work Location: Central
5 days work week
Industry: Information Technology
- Responsible for the development of company-wide cyber/IT security framework and management.
- Study business and application requirements, review corporate technology infrastructure to design and implement the security architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for drafting scope of work for cyber security related project.
- Provide Cyber/IT security consultancy and advisory to infrastructure teams in management and enhancement of the security aspects.
- Manage the business expectation, develop and actively engage business units to enhance intimacy and influence their alignment with the business agenda.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 3 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deployment and management of security solutions
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity Application Deployment and Cloud Application Implementation will be an advantage
- Additional certifications such as ECSA, CompTIA Security+, CISSP or equivalent will be an advantage
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135