Work Location: Central
Industry: Information Technology
5 days work week
- Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate technology to design and implement the big data architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
- Provide big data analysis, consultancy and advisory to customers in the areas of cybersecurity, application monitoring, networking monitoring, infrastructure or business analytics.
- Conduct proof of concept/value on big data analytics related solutions.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Comfortable in scripting and programming
- Proven record and share example of working as a team player
- Knowledge in networking, windows servers and linux servers
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity related solutions
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135