Work Location: North East - Serangoon
5 Days Work - Week | 8:30am to 5:30pm
Industry: Semicon | Electronics
- Work with system engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
- Design electrical interlock and power distribution systems for semiconductor machinery
- Manage external vendor or contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability
- Generating Schematic Drawings and Cable Management layouts
- Design diagnostic tools/fixtures for manufacturing and field services
- Provide escalation support, attending conference calls and face to face meetings with customers.
- Preparation of presentation materials for technical discussions.
Performing prototype testing, troubleshooting and analysis reports.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or equivalent field with 3 years or more experience in Semiconductor Equipment Development environment.
- Working experience in motion control systems
- Experience of implementing PCB, frame grabbers, CCD, cap gage, A/D and I/O boards
- Strong diagnostic skills and capable of resolving electrical noise, grounding, and signal integrity issues
- Expertise on power distribution for both AC and DC
- Familiar with Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
- Automation and control loops expertise
- Experience in safety and electrical regulatory compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electrical CAD
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135