Work Location: Tampines
5 Days Work-Week
Industry: SI | IT Security
- Report to Cyber Security team lead.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions.
- Support project by delivering project deliverables and completing project milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Good working knowledge in Linux administration involving RHEL and Ubuntu.
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, Perl and PowerShell & Linux shell scripting.
- Knowledge in firewall, AV, EDR, SIEM, SOAR and any other security technologies is good to have.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies and services is good to have.
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below or forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135