Work location: Little India
Industry: Consumer Goods / Home Appliances
Our client is a leading manufacturer of home appliances with products sold in more than 170 countries around the world.
- Reports to the Senior HR Director, Asia, and Country Manager SEA.
- Provide support to local management team and divisional heads.
- Execute HR strategies and manage end to end human resource operations.
- First point of HR contact for all levels of employees for the respective Business Unit.
Handle and administer full spectrum of HR needs;
- Manpower planning,
- Annual increment, bonus and promotion exercise,
- Recruitment, compensation,talent management and on-boarding,
- Performance management, employee engagement
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct new hire orientation
- Conduct employee on-boarding and employment contract/renewal
- Manage expatriates inbound to outbound HR matters
- Manage employee leave applications and attendance analysis
- Manage payroll through outsourced payroll vendors
- Control and maintain facilities/equipment to ensure uninterrupted working environment
- Manage all vendors and service providers
- Renewal of service agreements and contracts
- Procurement of office supplies inventory and pantry consumables
- Overall administration management
- Handling adhoc miscellaneous office matters on daily operational basis
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant Business discipline
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in sizeable SME organization would be an advantage
- Committed, people-oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong command of written and spoken English
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Feel free to call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135