Work Location: Joo Seng Rd
5 Days Work - Week
- Strong in software and website design and development
- Develop websites using PHP, ASP.Net, HTML and CSS
- Develop and maintain software using C#
- Develop and maintain excel macro using VB Script
- Support and implement new EDI solutions and applications.
- Develop and maintain EDI integration using XML
- Support and maintain Shopify online web applications. .
- Analyze user requirements, write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary.
- Manage the software development lifecycle and integrate existing software in different platforms to work together
- Support Microsoft Dynamic Navision ERP system using C/AL and produce Jet Report
- Provide installation, upgrading, configuration and maintenance of company’s infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues raised by users, fix bugs and propose improvement upgrade
- At least 2 years working experience in a Software Development or IT related environment.
- Strong in e-commerce programming.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Good knowledge of web design and development, and programming languages.
- Familiar with MS office applications (2007, 2010, 2013, Office 365)
- Familiar with MS Windows (X Pro, 7 Pro, 10 Pro)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA License No: 01C3135