Java Developers (Government Projects)
- Participate in full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Develop secure, scalable and good quality application programs and API within allocated man days.
- Perform data migration, data transformation and scripting.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect codes and be responsible for ensuring the codes meet the expected SLA.
- Participate in continuous integration activities and automation frameworks for testing and deployment.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- At least 1-2years of project experience for our junior programmers and 6 years and above for our senior lead roles
- Good problem solving & communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications.
- Faster learner.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below or forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135