Work Location: Toa Payoh
- Permanent / Full-time Role
- Be a part of a well-established company in IT Industry
- Unlimited Opportunities
- Perform monthly closing of accounts
- Prepare monthly management and consolidation reports
- Prepare payments and GST Return
- Liaise with Suppliers on queries of payments
- Perform analysis of variances of the financial statements and provide explanation for exception variances or growth
- Upkeep the full sets of accounts
- Maintain audit schedules/account reconciliation on a monthly basis and ensure reconciliation items are cleared
- Liaise with auditors and prepare necessary information/schedules/reports as requested by auditors
- Handle petty cash and monitoring of cash flow
- Ad-hoc accounting duties as assigned by the Superior
- Diploma in Accountancy or any related field.
- Knowledge of FRS.
- Working experience in handling full set of accounts including group consolidation and project accounting.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Lea Singson Manarang
EA Reg ID: R1986339
EA Licence No: 01C3135