Work location: Tuas
Industry: Construction Material
Salary package will commensurate with experience
Hiring company focuses on the development of the technologies required for the cost-effective production of Nano-engineered ultrahigh performance concrete.
- Lead & Supervise Research and Development of (Nano-engineered) in-house ultra-high performance Concrete products for building and infrastructure applications
- Optimization of construction materials e.g. cement, sand, supplementary contentious materials into various concrete formulations
- Supervise & Lead in various lab tests related to concrete properties measurements (mechanical and Durability Testing etc.)
- Lead & Supervise laboratory and on-site work
- Responsible and care-taking lab equipment
- Possess at least a Masters of Engineering in Civil/Structure, Material Science or Chemical studies, PhD holder are preferred
- At least three years working experience in concrete mixture and concrete development
- Experience in site casting is an advantage
- Preferably Senior manager specialised in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Material/Structural or equivalent.
- Good Leadership skills, team player, able to lead and coach small scale of team of 6-8 staff
- Sensitive to figures, Good Analytical and data management skills
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Feel free to call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135