Working Location: Central
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm)
Salary Range: $5000-$8000/month (depending on experience)
- Involved in daily bunker trading activities
- Liaise with clients to maintain impeccable working relationships
- Initiate and find new clients to establish new portfolio for the company
- Develop trading businesses in new markets besides Singapore
- Generate progress reports and market reports for management review
- Maintain good working relationship with other stakeholders in the bunker industry (regulatory, suppliers, media, etc.)
- Be aware of global oil fluctuations and market movements, as well as keeping updated with knowledge on the shipping/bunkering industry
- Minimum Diploma/Degree Qualification
- Candidates with minimum 4-5 years of prior experience in Bunker sales or procurement
- Existing portfolio of clientele and has a strong network within the bunker industry
- Familiar with bunker regulations, market-specific practices and pricing patterns in another market besides Singapore (US, Far East Asia, SEA, Africa, Middle-east etc)
- Highly driven Team Player, with a track record of sales success
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call 6226 2414 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
EA Personnel: Saranjay Manohar
EA Reg ID: R2091888
EA Licence No: 01C3135