Work Location: Woodlands
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Industry: Manufacturing (Rubber, Plastic and Metal)
- Responsible for leading the Purchasing Department in procuring required materials for the Company manufacturing and operations
- Establish key performance metrics to ensure on-time delivery of quality materials/products and services
- Source and qualify new potential suppliers from local and overseas market
- Conduct supplier performance evaluation, updating performance and communicate feedback
- Responsible for Purchasing SOP, regular review & update the relevant SOP according to the latest process
- Provide strategic planning direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports related to the timely, cost effective procurement, delivery, inventory control and planning of factory direct & indirect requirement support.
- Knowledge of contract terms, applications and legal requirements, including the ability to read, edit and interpret contractual documents. Ability to explain requirements contained in agreements.
- Diploma/Degree with more than 5 years working experience in rubber, plastic and metal industry
- Has working experience in quick pace manufacturing environment
- Excellent negotiation skills and has good market and commercial awareness
- Meticulous and has problem-solving skills to deliver desire results in meeting procurement KPI targets
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawing to requirements and specification is added advantage
- Proactive, analytical with strong negotiation and excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with Strategic Suppliers and internal stakeholder.
- Must be able to communicate with suppliers from China
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information. Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date. Log on to www.juhlerprofessionals.com.sg for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135