Work Location: Chai Chee
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
- Support Sales Team with the Microsoft software/licensing knowledge to exploit the business opportunities in marketing products
- Attend to the sales enquiries and contribute to support the sales plan
- Generate quotation and coordinate with the concerned parties
- Contribute the sales effort with continuous acquisition of new product knowledge
- Administer the products pricelist, Service Contract and pipeline update
- Prepare monthly report on the business opportunities progress and development
- Perform ad-hoc duties to provide relevant administrative and overall support on product marketing/sales activities
- Minimum Diploma in Business Studies or relevant discipline
- At least 2-years relevant experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Licensing products is a plus
- Ideally with sales oriented approach to collaborate with the Sales team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially MS EXCEL
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrate teamwork approach and able to work independently as well
- Bilingual in English and Chinese to communicate with Chinese-speaking customers
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Feel free to call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135