Work Location: Chai Chee
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)
- Exploit the business opportunities to market the products ranging from IT Network, Security to Servers & Storage
- Review technology/service offerings/products with internal and external parties as part of any evaluation or development process
- Diagnose the customer’s requirements and market the relevant range of products
- Contribute the product knowledge on HPE/HPI to support Sales Team
- Build HP BOM from requirement capturing, design to implementation
- Deliver training to the Sales team to understand and use technologies
- Develop/maintain product proficiency and competency level
- Produce monthly report on the business opportunities progress and development
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3-years relevant experience
- Proficient on using use HPE SBW Configuration Tool & HPI Smart Quote Tool
- Competent to share and promote HPE & HPI range of products to achieve Sales goals
- Past track records to support Sales Team in managing Customer’s required range of products/solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrate teamwork approach and able to work independently as well
- Good communication/interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese to communicate with Chinese-speaking business associates/customers
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135