Working Hours: Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:30pm)
Location: Bukit Batok
- Attend to customers enquiry and conduct site survey as required
- Carry out detail design and provide proposal for customers plan and schedules works with reference to contractual schedules
- Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and store as required.
- Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project.
- Liaise with customers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
- Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule
- Prepare monthly project report to the Project Manager / Customers
- Coordinate with customers to handover completed project with project documents
- Possess at least Professional Certificate/NITEC, Diploma, Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent
- Experience in Network/Structured Cabling and M&E will be added on advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude to learn and an avid team player
- Possess Good Problem Solving Skills
- Hands-on experience in networking products like routers, switches, etc., would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates and senior positions are welcome to apply
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135