Work Location: Central (SG)
5 Days Work - Week
Our Client is looking to hire a Python Developer to join their engineering team and help them develop and maintain various software products.
Responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. This
person is required to work more towards operations than development.
- Write effective and scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and priorities feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Python
- 2 years of development experience with at least one large data program using Cloud/Hadoop technologies.
- Should have experience using server-side logic
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Knowledge of Azure services
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135