Work location: Raffles Place, Singapore
Industry: Furniture & Furnishings
Work hours: 5-day work week
- Reporting to Managing Director & Division Manager
- Generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending relevant project
- Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
- Increasing revenue by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs
- Managing existing accounts and creating deeper relationships with existing clients, influencers and specifiers
- Lead a group of sales staff to develop business, surpass the sales target across all department.
- Train sales staff to acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, cold calls and face to face meetings, build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Ensure sales staff to develop and build relationships with new potential influencers or specifiers
- Lead the team to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing specifiers
- Ensure all team member respond quickly and effectively to all sales enquiries and follow up diligently with those enquiries
- Train sales staff initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; understanding account requirements
- At least Degree Qualification from recognized institution
- At least 8 years of experience specialise in office furniture
- Must be bilingual in Japanese & English to communicate with Japanese-speaking clients.
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Outcome focused and persistent
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated
- Passionate, energetic, motivated & driven
- Maintain a professional demeanour and attitude at all times
- Proven Sales track records.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
EA Personnel: Lea Singson Manarang
EA Reg ID: R1986339
EA Licence No: 01C3135