Work location: Raffles Place, Singapore
Industry: Furniture & Furnishings
Work hours: 5-day work week
- Reporting to Managing Director & Division Manager
- Generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending relevant project
- Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
- Increasing revenue by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs
- Managing existing accounts and creating deeper relationships with existing clients, influencers and specifiers
- Lead a group of sales staff to develop business, surpass the sales target across all department.
- Train sales staff to acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, cold calls and face to face meetings, build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Ensure sales staff to develop and build relationships with new potential influencers or specifiers
- Lead the team to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing specifiers
- Ensure all team member respond quickly and effectively to all sales enquiries and follow up diligently with those enquiries
- Train sales staff initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; understanding account requirements
- At least Degree Qualification from recognized institution
- At least 8 years of experience specialise in office furniture
- Must be bilingual in Japanese & English to communicate with Japanese-speaking clients.
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Outcome focused and persistent
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated
- Passionate, energetic, motivated & driven
- Maintain a professional demeanour and attitude at all times
- Proven Sales track records.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Feel free to call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Lea Singson Manarang
EA Reg ID: R1986339
EA Licence No: 01C3135