Work location: Little India (Walking distance from MRT station)
Work Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Industry: Consumer Goods
In this role, you will help drive sales growth by identifying areas for expansion and improvement through methods such as analyzing key metrics; coordinating with sales, marketing, and operations teams to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion. You create reports based on your analysis of sales data from accounts (Country distributors and Retailers) in Asia.
- Assist sales team with operational tasks, such as data gathering and analysis, price/promotion policy execution, and negotiation with managers.
- Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales and operations performance.
- Provide ad hoc analyses to understand distributors/key accounts and competitor performance.
- Monitor demand generation activities to achieve maximum sales results consistent with a sales forecast, ensuring category targets are achieved
- Ensure successful product launches in liaison with trade partners and internal stakeholders
- Track negotiated in-store plan to sell & merchandising programs
- Effectively communicate regional account strategies and tactical plans to countries
- Analyze business performance, including net sales (sell-in), retail sales (sell out), product/color mix, inventory, demand planning
- Liaise with other teams, channeling information to the appropriate parties.
- Assist team in the office on other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or in a related discipline
- Relevant experience in a sales operations environment
- Ability to be responsible for several concurrent tasks, manage multiple projects and competing deadlines in a high-intensity environment
- Insight-driven with familiarity with Euromonitor or GFK data
- Proficient with advanced computer software skills (spreadsheet, presentation software, G-Suite)
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation and relationship management skills
- Positive and engaging customer-centric approach
- Strong ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- IT / digital savvy
- Good command in English language
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Feel free to call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135