Work Location: Central, Singapore
Industry: Home Appliances (Global Brand)
This position will be responsible for end to end Sales and Operations planning process (S&OP), demand and supply planning for Southeast Asia. The role will entail the co-ordination of various internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage S&OP and manage supplier & all related stakeholder relationships. Additionally, they will be responsible for providing support to internal departments and continually examining process improvement opportunities.
Sales & Operations Planning
- Liaise with sales, marketing, operations, and finance to carry out monthly S&OP cycles to meet business objectives of sales and inventory.
- Analyse statistical data using demand planning principals based on seasonal, qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques to propose supply plans
- Work with sales and ensure delivery of profit plan by ensuring a prompt supply of products and highlight of gaps
Procurement and Vendor Management
- Raise Purchase orders on overseas and local suppliers
- Develop key performance indicators within contracts to measure and manage vendor compliance
- Manage vendor communication according to the needs of the business, including assessments, meetings and documenting non-conformance issues.
- Weekly update of purchase order and delivery date information from the ERP system.
- Monthly update of supplier expected delivery dates
- Assist in the implementation of ERP system changes.
- Obtain and update procurement transactions in our ERP system
- Coordination of internal procurement issue resolution
- Create and maintain inventory product codes within SAP, including spare parts and marketing items
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management
- Minimum Diploma/Degree Qualifications in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of related experience in similar capacity
- Proficiency with MS Office and demand planning tools [SAP, ERP, etc]
- Strong analytical and forecasting expertise.
- Strong knowledge and/or experience of centralized procurement.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call 6226 2414 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 01C3135