- At least 5 years of experience working as a SharePoint Developer
- Experience in SharePoint Designer, custom web parts, custom application page layouts implementations using visual studio 2015
- Hands-on Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
- To create master page, page layout, aspx pages in SharePoint using SharePoint designer
- Testing and debugging custom visual studio solutions
- Work with architects to rationalize the technical design and ensure the solution works well
- Able to create test cases, updating the existing technical requirement specs
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements
- Work with the team to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability.
Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135