Work Location: North East - Serangoon
5 Days Work - Week | 8:30am to 5:30pm
Industry: Semicon | Electronics
- Develop automation control software using Visual Studio C#, WPF, SQL and adopting Agile development methodology.
- Determine functional requirement feasibility by evaluating analysis, user story definition, proposing solution, quick prototyping.
- Design solutions and document by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, design document, system specs and standards.
- Interpret technical requirements, identify design parameters, develop solution according to design specification, standards, and programming.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-art development tools, programming techniques with teams, customers, or suppliers.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related with minimum 2 years of software development experience.
- Proficient with C#, WPF, Python, .Net Framework, Object Oriented Programming, strong fundamentals in software development and best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment and prefer to have experience leading a design/development team.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through full launch of the project.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135