Work Location: Tampines
5 days work-week
Industry: IT Security
- Perform, independently or as a team member in all phases of complex IT networking projects including design, procurement, implementation and documentation.
- Gather requirements, design, install, configure, maintain and implement technologies not limited to infrastructure.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and implementation.
- Provide improvement in infrastructure designs to improve reliability, security and efficiency and work with vendors to resolve product bugs or guidance to project solution design to implementation or maintenance team.
- Set up, deploy and decommission infrastructure components and associated equipment in accordance to a set plan including assessment and preparation of appropriate site locations, infrastructure, development of installation plan, layout of site, testing of on-site systems, components , equipment and correction of issues and/or malfunction.
- Coordinate with external parties and customers for problem resolution
- Perform post sale support
- Standby support is required
- Degree in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant IT Network implementation
- Knowledgeable in IT infrastructure environment (eg. Server, storage, OS, backup & restore etc)
- In depth knowledge in various computer hardware and software technologies
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for technology, proven ability to learn new platforms, systems, processes and skill sets
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135