Industry: Tech Hardware/Semiconductor
Working Location: Sims Drive
Working Days/Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Our Client is a One-Stop Supplier with a full range of customer-centric services ranging from sales, after-sale, quality and technical engineering, warehousing, and distribution to support various business requirements across the entire South East Asia region.
- Perform daily server monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and systems.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Maintain and configure system software that supports Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Linux based virtual infrastructure applications.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform on-going performance tuning, resource optimization, repair and recover from hardware or software failure for desktop and servers.
- Perform remote support on oversea affiliate offices in south east asia when necessary
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or Diploma holder with 2 years working experience with a technical major.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux/Unix or Microsoft.
- Virtualization management platform in Proxmox VE is much preferred.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below or forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135