Work Location: Kallang
5 Days Work-Week
Industry: Information Technology
- Will be responsible for the solutioning, enhancement and maintenance of systems implemented on Salesforce Sales, Service Clouds and Cloudsense CPQ.
- The role will require an individual to analyse business requirements, develop and implement solutions. Document As-Is and to-be processes and communicate to peers, end users as well as key stakeholders.
- This role also requires extensive experience in Salesforce and CPQ Development, customization and maintaining current implementation.
- At least 2-5 years of experience working on Salesforce platform and CPQ, in particular Sales Cloud
- Knowledgeable in CPQ related objects - product and attribute configuration, product definition, etc in the Sales Cloud
- Must have knowledge in Salesforce services, governance limits, interactions and dependencies between various services and interfaces
- Experienced with custom objects, Process Builder, Flows, workflows, triggers, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems
- Added advantage with experience as a functional expert in CPQ
- Keen interests and understanding of new features in Salesforce
- Understanding of Oracle, relational databases and data integration tools
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135