Work Location: Kallang
5 Days Work - Week
Industry: Information Technology
- Work with clients and senior developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Assist clients in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization.
- Working experience in leading architecture and design for RPA implementations in enterprise level.
- Extensive experience of both Attended and Unattended automation using UIPath.
- Hands-on experience with all three UIPath components: Studio with both built-in and custom activities, Orchestrator and Robot.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution, anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Ensure the solution architecture aligns with enterprise architecture roadmaps and adheres to enterprise architecture principles.
- Experience in programming languages like VB Script, Java, .NET is preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135