- Urgent and Permanent Role
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Benefits and Bonus Structure
- Ensure smooth operations in warehouse.
- Ensure goods are received and released accurately both physically and in system.
- Ensure that cargoes in warehouse tallies with inventory report generated from system.
- Maintain 100% cargo accuracy.
- Supervise and responsible for stuffing and un-stuffing of containers
- Ensure operations, safety and security SOPs are being followed accordingly.
- Responsible for reporting of any suspicious / dangerous activities to Operation Manager.
- Update of warehouse maintenance activities.
- Act as a point of contact between customer service and warehouse officers.
- Responsible of ensuring and maintaining the cleanliness of warehouse.
- Assist to set up SOP for new customers.
- Responsible for weekly inventory cycle count and providing results to customer service.
- Sending of inventory balance reports to customers if required.
- Ensure documentation of incoming & outgoing cargoes are in place.
- Generate reports from system for analysis.
- Motivate and train staffs as and when required.
- Providing assistance to Operations Manager.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Interested applicants kindly attach your resume with your application below and be sure to state your expected salary, last drawn salary and earliest availability. Please call 6789 1778 for more information.
EA Personnel: Shiela Joseph
EA Reg ID: R1986902
EA Licence No: 01C3135